Clinician Workplace Safety Training
Instructor: Jocelyn St.Cyr, LICSW Robin Risso, LMFT
This course includes:
1.0 credit hours pending
Jocelyn St.Cyr, LICSW
Robin Risso, LMFT
This activity is pending approval continuing education credit for social workers.
Pre-enroll in the course to be notified when the CE becomes available
In this training, we hope you will come away with specific tools and insights on how to keep yourself as a clinician safe while you are working, specifically with survivors and batterers.
Through this training, you will be able to:
- Recognize the assumptions we can make that can be dangerous
- Learn what factors may increase our level of danger at work
- Identify tools to keep ourselves safe in our workplace environment
- Identify steps to keep ourselves safe online
- Understand our role in active client crisis situations